Please also read our Repository Policy and the Archiving notice. The pre-print, post-print and publisher's version/PDF can be archived under the following conditions.
As soon as JWA has published an article, the version of the article that has been submitted, accepted for publication, and published version can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- on personal website
- on the company or institutional repository
- on author's preferred subject repositories
- on Social Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that have signed up
- Individuals request personal use such as (not limited) for teaching and training within the author's institution and author(s) scholarly communities.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- any use would confer monetary reward, commercial gain, or commercial exploitation.
For any specific queries concerning repositories, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.